Services We Provide
- Direct, responding to victims’ emotional, psychological, and physical needs; helping survivors stabilize their lives and navigate the criminal justice system, and helping restore survivors’ home safety and security.
- Support services ranging from personal advocacy, filing compensation claims, and follow-up contacts and referrals to crisis counseling (beginning at the crime scene or in the emergency room and continuing through future safety planning).
Reach Out! (860) 724-1223
We Serve Individuals And Families
Affected By Violence
WHAT WE DO AND HOW WE DO IT:
Assistance with VOCA applications
Personal advocacy & accompaniment
- Personal support with a specially trained staff in a way that works for the victim
- Putting victims in touch with specialist services, help or support
- Advice and support in connecting with services
- Provide practical information and help to make victims feel safe and be safe
- Crime affects the whole family and community. We offer support to everyone directly affected to help them cope with the impact of violence
Information & referrals
Criminal/civil justice assistance
This project is supported with monies awarded by the Connecticut Judicial Branch and funds under Grant Award No. 02-1904 awarded to the Judicial Branch and funds under Grant Award No. 02-1904 awarded to the Judicial Branch by the U.S.Department of Justice Program Office. Points of view or opinions contained within this document are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the Connecticut Judicial Branch or the U. S. Dept. of Justice.